Each year Lions Medical Research Foundation undertakes an Annual Appeal, Spring for Research. This Appeal is distributed to Lions, Leo and Lioness Clubs in Queensland and Northern New South Wales in late August and runs through to the end of October. Clubs are able to make a donation in support of the Appeal, or run a special event that raises funds for medical research.
The Foundation also looks outside the Lions network for support for this appeal, and as such actively encourages individual and corporate donations.
Each year, the Spring for Research Annual Appeal has continued to grow in support. Now in its 4th year, our hope is that the 2018 Spring for Research Annual Appeal will bring great support and generate much needed funds for ongoing medical research.
TODAY’S RESEARCH IS TOMORROW’S CURE.
In 2018 the following clubs have financially supported Spring for Research
- Lions Club of Toowoomba Wilsonton – District 201Q3
- Lions Club of Jandowae – District 201Q3
- Lions Club of Dalby – District 201Q3
- Lions Club of Lower Herbert Halifax – District 201Q2
- Lioness Club of Mareeba – District 201Q2
- Lions Club of Ingham – District 201Q2
- Leo Club of Aspley – District 201Q3
- Lions Club of Boyne Island – District 201Q4
- Lions Club of Kyogle – District 201Q1
- Lions Club of Belmont Tingalpa – District 201Q1
- Lions District 201Q3
- Lions District 201Q4
- Lions Club of Golden Valley Keperra – District 201Q3
- Lioness Club of Townsville Northern Suburbs – District 201Q2
- Lions Club of Gayndah – District 201Q4
- Lions Club of Runaway Bay – District 201Q1
- Lioness Club of Blackwater – District 201Q4