Queensland and Northern New South Wales Lions Medical Research Foundation is running an Art Union between May and August 2019.
Tickets are available at $2.00 each, or a book of tickets (10 tickets) at $20.00 each (no discounts apply).
NB: Tickets may only be purchased by Australian residents with a permanent Australian address
Alternatively, call the Lions Medical Research Foundation office on 07 3832 1688 to arrange your order.
VESPA GTS 300 Super. $10,090 RRP.
12 months CTP and registration included
Panasonic 65″ 4K Smart TV. $1,999 RRP
Closing date:- Saturday 31 August 2019
Drawn:- Friday 13 September 2019 and the winner will be drawn and notified by phone and/or email on Friday 13 September 2019.
Terms and Conditions
First prize – VESPA GTS 300 Super
At completion of the Art Union, LMRF will advise the winner by phone or email on the drawing date of Friday 13 September. The VESPA GTS 300 Super will then be delivered to the nominated Australian based dealer.
- The Australian dealer will carry out a pre handover set up, contact the winner and register the bike in their name.
- Dealer handling charges: Set up and handover charges will be covered by the nominated dealer.
- The winner will collect the bike from the Australian dealer.
Items not included are:-
- Additional 3rd party property or comprehensive insurances the winner may request.
- Delivery charges where a winner requests the prize be delivered to their residence.
- Additional bike movements for Point of Sale display if required.
- Prize is not transferable for cash or alternate models.
Second Prize – Panasonic 65″ 4K Smart TV
At completion of the Art Union, LMRF will advise the winner by phone or email on the drawing date of Friday 13 September. Thereafter, LMRF will arrange for delivery of the TV to the winner.
NB:- Prizes are not transferable for cash or alternate models, and tickets can only be purchased by Australian residents with a permanent Australian address.